Laptop or desktop?
... a power adapter for a Compaq Presario R3000.
There's a hundred billion places to buy them from. I know where I can get one for $60. Does anyone have recommendations as to where else I could look (online or in store) for more competitive prices?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Laptop or desktop?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
laptop
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Nevermind
That beats store prices I could find
Probably could beat it on ebay or such, but you know how that is
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
the $60 one is at walmart.
I had thought surely some company out there has them, the generic versions, something cheaper than that.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Try Tiger Direct.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
There was some generic on newegg that beat the price, but it just says 'compaq' models
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I can find it for between $35 and $50 at tigerdirect...
need to look it up and see exactly which one I need now
------
Pooh. Mine's an R3000
none of these say 3000 series compatible
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks